Twitterholics is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience and knowledge with each other that they may educate and learn from others. The only requirement for membership is a desire to continue Tweeting.
1. Admit you are powerless over Twitter – that your life has become unmanageable.
2. Believe that a power greater than yourself can restore you to sanity, such as TweetDeck.
3. Make a decision to turn your will and life over to the care of your Followers.
4. Continue to search and create a fearless tweet inventory of the people you are Following.
5. Admit to yourself and to other human beings the exact nature of your addiction.
6. Admit you are entirely ready to have Twitter remove all the defects that comes with being uninformed.
7. Humbly ask your Followers to forgive your shortcomings.
8. Make a list of all persons you have not followed back and become willing to make amends to them all by mentioning them on #FollowFriday.
9. Make direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when doing so would promote a spammer or fake account.
10. Continue to take personal inventory and when we are wrong promptly admitted it.
12. Have a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps and try to carry this message to Twitterholics and to practice these principles in all your affairs.
Inspired by a Twitter conversation with @simonserrano.